Your life is busy. You have a lot to give and a lot to do. But in order to show up and THRIVE, you must FILL YOUR CUP!
We must practice renewing ourselves in order to stay vital, energized and inspired.
That is why I have created this special retreat for my community for and you are invited to join us.
- You could go away to paradise for a week and return feeling completely restored and renewed?
- It was possible to be healthy and inspired to keep n giving your life all that you do?
I am here to tell you that…
- It is completely possible to be in the abundant flow of energy and inspiration.
- Mama Maui is KNOWN for her power as an island to heal, rejuvenate.
- The power of the island will help you restore your mind, body and soul
- Giving yourself the gift of a rejuvenation retreat will not only help you return to feeling relaxed and peaceful
- When you thrive, everyone in your life wins.
My PROMISE to you: If you attend this retreat, You will return home a new woman.
Relax and finally read that book by the pool!
Beginner and Intermediate Restorative Yoga Sessions will unwind your body and mind
The Wailea Inn has beautiful rooms to catch up on sleep in
OUR BEACH FOR THE WEEK
Offerings to help you rejuvenate in paradise include:
- Daily Yoga Class onsite studio (all levels)
- Guided Mediation Workshops
- Private MASSAGE Session
- Time for Daily Ocean Swimming
- Daily Gourmet Vegan Catered Meals
- Guided Nature Journey to honor Hawaiian Land
- Optional Wild Dolphin Swim
- Daily Pool Swimming Access
- Beautiful Wailea Inn accommodations
- Shopping Time in town
- Connecting with Community of Awake Women
- Partner Yoga Workshop
- and more!!!
Your All Inclusive Rejuvenation Package
- All Organic Local Vegetarian Meals
- All Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Guided Waterfall & Beach Trips
- Daily Pool Access
- Massage Therapy Session
- 5 nights accommodations @ beautiful Wailea Inn
Your Retreat Facilitator Team
Lara Narayani Gaia
Retreat Hostess & Group Facilitator
Angel Meenakshi Honig
Elder Workshop Facilitator
Keone John Kneisler
& Group Facilitator
Meet other amazing conscious women
- Unwind your mind
- Make new friends who are committed to making the world a better place.
- Connect and share stories and songs and intentions
- Go on day trips together for shopping or snorkeling
- Dance, Swim, Hike, Meditate and Do Yoga together”